Gibraltar Growing and Processing Companies Unify as Prospiant, Inc.
CINCINNATI, OH, May 4, 2021 — Apeks Supercritical, Delta Separations, Nexus Greenhouse Systems, Rough Brothers, Inc. (RBI), Tetra and ThermoEnergy Solutions (TES), all part of the greenhouse and custom growing and processing group of Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROCK), today announced these brands have combined under a new brand, Prospiant. To provide a more seamless experience for customers, and better align organizational structures, equipment and system product lines, these Gibraltar heritage brands are unifying to provide complete ecosystems for controlled environment agriculture (CEA) and extraction technologies.
The Gibraltar growing and processing brands that are transitioning to Prospiant include the following:
- Apeks Supercritical, industry-leading CO2 extraction technologies.
- Delta Separations, innovative ethanol and solventless extraction, recovery and distillation technologies.
- Nexus Greenhouse Systems, leading cannabis and commercial greenhouse solutions.
- Rough Brothers, Inc., climate-controlled structures and growing solutions for research, retail and commercial applications.
- Tetra, commercial indoor cultivation systems.
- ThermoEnergy Solutions, complete large-scale commercial greenhouse solutions, including design, engineering and installation of turnkey projects.
- RBI Structures Inc., Linx, National Greenhouse, Delta T Solutions, XS Smith and Golden Pacific Structures are also combining.
As one unified team, Prospiant is now the leading U.S.-based provider of turnkey CEA solutions for growing fruits and vegetables, as well as a leading supplier of custom greenhouses for research, education and retail. It is also the only provider of soil-to-oil cannabis ecosystems globally with technologies for the cultivation, extraction and refinement of cannabinoids.
“As Prospiant, a complete solutions provider in controlled environment agriculture technology, we are now in the position to better help businesses, research and educational institutions grow through more streamlined operations and consolidated industry expertise,” said Mark Dunson, group president of Prospiant. “By combining and leveraging our deep knowledge and extensive cross-industry expertise, our specialists can provide customers with a turnkey package, from plant to product, to mitigate risks and maximize return on investment.”
The company will build upon the same industry-leading innovative technologies and services its customers have come to rely on for growing and processing applications by leveraging combined strengths, technical expertise and a 185-year combined heritage of delivering best-in-class services across markets.
The new brand was launched May 4. To learn more, visit Prospiant.com.