Lack of efficacy of cannabidiol for relieving back pain: time to re-set expectations?
Spread the love
No abstract available
Keywords: Back pain; Chronic pain; Medical marijuana.
- Bell RF, Kalso EA. Cannabinoids for pain or profit? Pain 2020; https://doi.org/10.1097/j.pain.0000000000001930 [online ahead of print].
- Therapeutic Goods Administration. Medicinal cannabis: role of the TGA [website]. Mar 2021. https://www.tga.gov.au/medicinal-cannabis-role-tga (viewed Mar 2021).
- Fisher E, Moore RA, Fogarty AEW, et al. Cannabinoids, cannabis, and cannabis-based medicines for pain management. Pain 2020; https://doi.org/10.1097/j.pain.0000000000001929 [online ahead of print].
- Stockings E, Campbell G, Hall W, et al. Cannabis and cannabinoids for the treatment of people with chronic noncancer pain conditions: a systematic review and meta-analysis of controlled and observational studies. Pain 2018; 159: 1932-1954.
- McCartney D, Benson MJ, Desbrow B, et al. Cannabidiol and sports performance: a narrative review of relevant evidence and recommendations for future research. Sports Med Open 2020; 6: 27.