Cannabis Conference—hosted by Cannabis Business Times, Cannabis Dispensary and Hemp Grower magazines—will be offering access to 2019 educational sessions for a limited time for $299.
More than 40 sessions will be available for video streaming, with content led by experts in cultivation, retail, processing and hemp market segments.
“With so many tradeshows rescheduled, canceled or placed indefinitely on hold, the team at Cannabis Conference wanted to provide a resource for industry members to deepen their market knowledge while maintaining social distance,” says Cassie Neiden, director of conference programming. “We’ve handpicked the most valuable and timely sessions from our 2019 event, which are filled with actionable takeaways to help drive cannabis businesses forward.”
Some of the sessions offered in Cannabis Conference On Demand include:
- Lessons in Expanding and/or Franchising Your Cannabis Business
- Workshop: Bugology: What It Takes to Succeed in Biological Control
- Retail Store Design and Product Merchandising Tactics That Boost Sales
- Cannabis Breeding: Methods, Ethics and Desired Outcomes
- Are Your Profit Margins Driving You to Bankruptcy?
A full preview of the sessions and speakers included with the Cannabis Conference On Demand library can be found here.
Those who purchase Cannabis Conference On Demand will have permanent access to the video archive, but the option to purchase will only be available until June 30.