Article by Marijuana Business Daily
Licensed recreational cannabis stores in Prince Edward Island will reopen on May 22 “with limited access,” the government-operated marijuana retailer announced.
All four PEI Cannabis stores on the island were closed on short notice in March in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, although online sales continued.
The reopened stores will feature public health measures, including:
- Restricting the number of customers inside each store.
- Security outside stores to ensure customers line up in accordance with social-distancing rules.
- Floor markings to encourage social distancing inside stores.
- A “general screening” at store reception areas “to ensure compliance with self-isolation requirements.”
- Encouraging “touch-free” shopping in stores and promoting online orders.
- Temporarily eliminating cash payments and product returns.
However, PEI Cannabis said any shoppers wearing face coverings will be required to remove the mask upon entering a store.
The post Prince Edward Island to Reopen Cannabis Stores With Restrictions appeared first on Dankr.ca.